why Santa wears red why Santa wears red

Why santa wears red

Santa Used to wear green or red or green. The most common reason that people believe santa changed colours is because Coca Cola advertised Santa in the Coke colours. and they mass produced toys with him wearing red and white. So eventually this image of santa soon became the standard colours for santa. Hope that helps. Also you could have tried google. I found about 10 results in a few pages that came up with basicly what I said. I liked the story behind this, but i have also seen this story before, not exactly the same, but very similar. Also, The sound wasn't that good, it was peaking at times. It could have had voices. And the Animation and standard of the images, was quite bad, but its still worthy of passing into the portal. And its christmas so you get a 5 :D Happy holidays.

Primetime Primate PILOT Primetime Primate PILOT

Entertaining

It was, good, if its meant to be mainly a comedy though you could put a few more jokes in, My favourite part was the ending, FALCON PUNCH

smirkstudios responds:

Thanks a lot! You're right, there aren't really any voice jokes. Everything funny in it was an accident, with exception of the visual jokes. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Larry King Live Larry King Live

Preloader???

NEEEEEEEEEEEDs a bloody preloader, i would have voted 5 but i got pissed of coz i had to wait.

Bimmy ep.1 part 1 Bimmy ep.1 part 1

Great

HIs like a angry looking blockhead with a weapons and a desitny. keep it going

ThyGentleman responds:

well it wasent my intention for him to look like blockhead he just came out that way after a while. You should have seen the first ever drawn picture of him. He was really small and had a smiley face on the front of his shirt instead of that red circle

The story of kyle lemons The story of kyle lemons

Why does it have my name

I gave you a 10 because it has my name... But i would like to know why it has my name

Foamy - A Parody Foamy - A Parody

crap

that was crap, i like how u had him poping up from the sides nd just m,aking random noise but u need to have mor in it to even compared to foamy

Dom's Funeral Emporium Dom's Funeral Emporium

goodish

this was good, but it didnt make me lol like 3 fast 3 furious did, but keep puting the fun in funeral

The Sicksons The Sicksons

It was great

this was great, but you should make a longer sicksons episode

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Great

its a good thing there was a replay button at the end because i just had to see the hippo with the noodles on his back, great job

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

That was great

its not much that someone can bag the zelda series well in my eyes but you really did a good job, congrats